Monday, January 31, 2011

So Caleb left yesterday..........................................:( he is in MI for 5 weeks training for an assistant manager position at a pizzeria his uncle and grandfather are opening. I am happy that he will have this job but it SUCKS that he has to be away away from Laney and I for so long:(

So while Caleb is in MI we are living at my grandmas house with my mom and little sister. Laney is staying in my Uncles room which is HUGE. Their is a crib, twin bed two big chairs an amour, a tread mill, a rocking chair, a big dresser and a 4x6 play mat on the floor. Its not even crowded in there it sounds terribly stuffed but its not! Maddy and I are sharing a room. My older sister and I shared the same room NINE years ago while our house was being built.

------------------------------------------

So we are having some crazy ice storm right now all the schools are canceled expect for Jenny's. But i have faith that it will be closed soon;) I am excited to be stuck in the house with all my ladies! I know Laney will love it too.

OOOOHHHH! and i am officially the worst niece in the history of nieces! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUJU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Here is a picture of my beautiful baby:)
                                               Hi DADA!


p.s. Jennys school got canceled while i wrote this YAY!

1 comment:

Shareen said...

THANK YOU for the bday wishes!!! You most definetly are NOT the worse niece in the world. I don't have anything but awesome nieces. I am so proud of you for doing this blog. I am also very jealous that all of you ladies got to hang out together during your ice storm. We had our own hang out time during the blizzard - sans electricty - freeeeezing!!!!
By the way, I want this picture in her little tutu! Love you - JuJu