Friday, September 21, 2012

Embarrassing Mom

By embarrassing mom I mean myself. I am already embarrassing my daughter, not that she knows it yet. Today we went to Target and I got a pumpkin spice latte {YUM} I went to swipe my card and it didn't work. So I tried to call Caleb...he didn't answer....I checked our online banking and we had plenty of money in there.....I tried calling Jets to get a hold of Caleb and he wasn't there....then the sweet employee at Starbucks bought my latte for me!! I started bawling right away. It was just the sweetest gesture to me. It meant so so so much to me that she did that. Their was no line so she wasn't doing it just to get me out of there. Caleb finally had the chance to answer the phone as I was walking away from the counter thanking this woman in my ugly, squeaking, crying voice. AND I got to walk through Target with tears running down my face trying to stop my pregnant sobbing. If only Laney really knew what was happening she would have been very embarrassed of her over emotional mom :p I gave her lots of kisses to make up for my weirdness.

What I really want to say is more people need to be like that woman! She seriously made my night! My card did end up working I don't know why it didn't work there maybe human error ;)

Let me clarify Caleb was at work so he couldn't answer the phone I am not blaming my mishap on him I just wanted you to get an idea of how long it took me:)

After we left Target Laney and I went to the Hamilton Town Center to go to the candy store!!!







And then we hid under a blanket:) she was taking my "temperature" in this picture:)

Have a special Friday night and do something nice for someone:)

No comments: