Thursday, February 21, 2013

33 and 34 weeks

ooopps I skipped posting last week! I have so much on my mind i need to write but I also have about 20 projects going on right now! Maybe not that many.....
34 Weeks
I have been on a triscuit binge this week. Oh they are just so salty!

I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will find out my weight gain then

Sleeping is getting difficult. I had to sleep sitting up last night so I could breath :/

I think Laney understands more than I give her credit for about this whole baby thing. 

I am ready to not be pregnant anymore but I am not ready to give up this rack....

Sorry about the terrible quality
We have six weeks to get our kitchen done! I have primed 4 cabinets so far....it is a sloooow process that needs to speed up!!!

my portable table.



my weekly mirror pic:) 

oh and just my little sweetie:) oh ya you see that white couch?!?! One of my projects that is almost done!!!!


Have a wonderful safe Thursday night!!!

No comments: