Monday, October 24, 2011

randomness

:) :) :) I am so happy today:) I am just having one of those days where I feel so grateful for everything that I have! I don't feel like I am lacking anything or that I need anything, I have more than enough! I have a wonderful family and I have a home and my furniture inst too shabby either. I mean none of it is new but I still have it! I just feel lucky and I love it! I wish I could feel this way everyday. I did just start prozac so maybe I will!

My sister Jenny graduated from nursing school on Saturday and I couldn't be more proud of her! She is the first person on my moms side of the family to graduate from college. So its kind of a huge deal:)

We had her open house on Saturday as well which turned out really well. It was so nice to see all of our friends and family. Laney had a great time seeing everyone in one place too. Although I think she was a wee bit overstimulated :p

A couple of weeks ago I cleaned out my sewing/crafting area and I forgot to post pictures!! Its horrible I am pretty embarrassed about the before pictures


ahhhhh BEFORE!


AFTER! aaaaaa organization

We have no storage in our apartment so stuff like the mini fridge, gamer chair and fan just have to be lined up :/

also notice that my trash tripled :p

I hope you have a wonderful Monday evening:)

No comments: