Sunday, March 25, 2012

Three years

Today Caleb and I have been together for three years. How has it only been three years?!?!?! We have had the most amazing and eventful relationship.

We met on March 6, 2009 and started dating March 25. We spent every day together, we moved in together in early August.

hehehehe crazy kids


On October 26 we found out we were pregnant:)


 Christmas 2009 Caleb proposed:)

June 30. 2010 we welcomed Laney Marie Christensen into the world:)




 July 9, 2011 I became Katherine Elizabeth Christensen and finally had the same name as my husband and baby girl!

On Thursday we close on our first house! I cant believe we have been through so much in so little time!
I love my little family so much!

Have a sassy night!

1 comment:

Ciara said...

I can't believe it's only been three years!! Feels like so much longer.. LOL. You guys have done so much! :) Happy anniversary!