Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday randoms

Holy crap I realized this morning that we have about nine days to pack our stuff! We have to be out of the apt on the 18 of March and the 17 is Calebs dads birthday so we really only have  until the 16 to get everything done! bah! Caleb is going to get boxes from work right now.


The weather is just incredible today! It is insanely windy but really warm.

I am really looking forward to Easter, pretty much just for dying eggs pretty dresses and Easter baskets:)


I want to make this basket for Laney. I made a bigger one for my sister that turned out ok, its just not very stable but I think doing this smaller one will be perfect!

via


I am feeling super creative right now of course because I cant make anything.  I need to pack and I cant buy and fabric because we are trying to save every penny for moving!

I am officially obsessed with these cheez-its. They are so damn good.






Have a delicious Wednesday

No comments: