Baby boy had his four month appt today and he was wonderful! He had a little nap on the way there so he was all smiles:)
- He weighs 16 lbs 7oz (60something percentile)
- 25 inches tall (40something percentile)
- head is 16 inches? I don't remember
- He is right on track for everything:) His dr is so sweet she gave him an A+ ;)
- He got 3 shots today:( He did so well getting them but he has just been worn out all afternoon :( I am getting really nervous about how tonight will go.....I tried getting him up around 7 and he was miserable:(
- He is such a smiley boy I LOVE it!!
- His medication is helping so much!
- He is out of his colicky stage. Thank goodness. It was very hard at times but we it makes the smiles that much better!
- He loves his fingers holding them and sucking them. He always has his hands in his mouth!
- He has started grabbing for his toys and holding them
- His head control gets better everyday
- He likes tummy time, but only for short periods of time.
- He is such a chunky butt!
- Laney loves him like CRAZY!!!! She kisses him, and talks to him, and he loves to watch her.
- He loves to "talk"
- He lost some of his hair on top and its coming in WHITE!
- We all love him to pieces:)
|Reading books to her baby. Poor guys is always surrounded by pink....|
|mama and baby:) I chopped my hair too:)|