Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Just found this draft!
Written August 2014


My last post was August 13th 2013. It frustrates me so much that it has been a year, but the only one to blame is me. :( Not a lot has changed in a year. My sweet Laney is four and my big Soy boy is 1! We found out a few days after Sawyers first birthday that we were expecting again! Just a few weeks ago we found out its a BOY:) BB#2 is due December 14th.

My girl starts preschool on the 20th😁 I'm a nervous wreck! I hope she loves it and thrives!! She is only going two half days a week and I am freaking out!! She is such a sweetie, and has really started playing with other kids a lot this summer😊

Sawyer is just the sweetest boy. He started walking at 14 months and says quite a few words.
Da da
Mamamama
Uh-oh
All done
Hot
Na-na (Laney)

No comments: