Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well.....

I am going to Florida......
I am leaving tomorrow to go to MI and then flying out from there on Sunday. I am going with Calebs, mom, grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins. Of course my sweet Laney is coming too! I didn't realize how sad I would be to leave Caleb:( Its really hitting me right now.

I am nervous for our drive tomorrow. Laney does not like to be in the car ever and we have to drive for 5 hours. yikes!

As I have mentioned before I have anxiety so I am also nervous about flying and being in another state. I know it is irrational but I cant help it. Once I get there I will feel better.

A few blogs that I read are going through some marital problems so if you pray, pray for them if not keep them in your thoughts  Mckmama, Dooce

I will hopefully be updating during my trip:)

Sorry this was such a downer of a post just had some stuff to get off my chest.

Have a pleasant Thursday night

No comments: