Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!

I had a wonderful Christmas! Caleb and I got some great new toys! He got an Alienware laptop, he got me a freaking serger! And my parents got me a silhouette cameo! We are sooooo grateful for the wonderful people in our lives:)

My favorite gifts are the ones you don't ask for but the people around you know what you like:) it's so refreshing to be reminded how much people care:)

Heidi is doing well, we are having trouble keeping her in her crate at night. She cries until we bring her into bed with us and she has to sleep touching one of us. I don't know if it's because she was taken from her mom so young so she needs the security from us or what. She is a really good dog otherwise she eats well she plays with us. We are watching Caleb's grandparents dog right now who is also a shih tzu and she tries to play with him but he is not amused:p I hope she is not sad when he goes home:(

Caleb's two day break ends tomorrow:( we have had such a great time together these past few days:)

Have sweet dreams tonight:)

No comments: