Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday!!


This is todays ornament:) It needs work, I just glued the felt on because I was exhausted so it is not holding very will I need to stitch it on too.
hehehe Laney wants to wear my socks all the time! I love it:) those are ankle socks on me but mid calf socks on Lane:) haha
I got to hang with these pretty girls, and Jenny today. I got to see Caleb a little but he had an appointment this morning so i didnt see him much :/ I think we may be going out tomorrow night! Thank goodness my ID came in the mail today:)


I took this tonight with my phone I look horrendous!! I tried squinting my eyes a lot so you couldnt really see how awful they look without makeup and then edited it so they were darker hahaha I am such a dork! But Laney looked so cute!!! I wanted to look like a clean person today but it was just not in the cards I had way too many other things to do today so puting makeup on and doing my hair were not going to happen. I tried to put relaly clothes on and a cute hat but they were too uncomfortable hahaha LAME!!!!!

I made Chicken noodle soup tonight and Laney was my big helper! We have done this the past couple nights when I do the dishes or cook she will stand on a chair and pretend to cook:) She mixes and she adds milk and cinnamon.(just pretend)  haha I wonder what she is making.....french toast?? She really does say cinnamon really well its damn cute! She wouldnt look at me because I was asking her to little stinker, she was smiling away she thinks its soooooo funny!
The soup I made was loosly based off of this one that I made at the beginning of November.




 This is not a very good recipe this is just what I did no real measuring
A handful of wheat noodles
4 cups chicken broth
3 carrots sliced
2 stalks of celery sliced
3 cloves garlic chopped
1 can garbanzo beans
6 chicken tenderloins
Cinnamon

Toast the noodles in olive oil. Add all of chicken broth. Add carrots, celery, garlic and beans. Let cook for a little while until carrots are almost soft. Chop chicken and add to soup. Sprinkle cinnamon and mix. Cook until the chicken is cooked all the way through and thats it!

I am not a cook so I probably used the wrong terms. I am sure their are a lot of ways to make this better but this is what I had on hand. 

I hope you have a saucy Friday night :p

No comments: