Friday, January 18, 2013

9:29


                       A day in the life of Mom and Laney



Got out of bed at 9:29


I set alarms so I would remember to take a picture every hour

Breakfast on the couch:)

10:29 We folded laundry. 
And wore undies on our head:)


11:29 a little mid morning lounge and snack:)

12:29 Laney painted a masterpiece while......




I prepared lunch



YUM SUGAAAR!!!




1:29 practiced putting shoes on (getting sleepy)

2:29 having MORE popcorn watching a show before nap time. She looooves my preggo pillow


3:29 Mommas going to sleep watching Bones of course

4:29 Asleep
5:29 We woke up and hopped in the car to pick Maddy up from volley ball practice


6:29 Hanging out with our favorite 13 year old aunt:)


7:29 dinner!


 I think if I do another day in the life I will just take pictures of the highlights of our day. So much happened in between those hours. But I didn't take pictures! It was fun but didn't really capture what we do in a day.

Have a super Friday night!



No comments: