Wednesday, September 21, 2011

busy day!

Today has been such a busy day for me!
8:45 doctor with Maddy
10:00 Breakfast with Maddy and Grandma
11:00 home and took half hour nap
12:30 Joanns with Jenny
3:00 Carpool
4:00 Jennys place
5:00 Mall walking with the babies
7:30 Dinner
9:00 Bedtime for Laney!

I think the only time i stopped moving was when I napped! whew busy day! and another couple busy days to come! oh ya did I mention I feel like poop!!!! I think its sinuses or something but its awful. 

I did get to see Ciara, Reaghan and David so that was worth being busy for!

I really love this picture of Laney and I! I didnt know that I was in it:) Laney was so excited to see herself it was so cute! Well I am off to rest with my husband. It was his day off and i barely saw him:(

No comments: