Thursday, September 8, 2011

seriously???

I skipped another day?!? I really really thought that I blogged yesterday...........I am a little creeped out I seriously thought that I did! Wow that pretty much sums up my brain right there. Non existent.

                                            Jenny and I are working on a project:) ^ sneak peek :)

Today was Calebs day off from work and we barley saw each other:( We did get to snuggle/nap for a long time this morning after Laney went down for a nap so I think that makes up for it:) and once I finish writing this we are going to watch "Lost". I am not that into it since it makes my anxiety spike:) but he enjoys it so I will sew while we watch!

I went to the Yankee Candle store and bought this delicious Pumpkin Buttercream Candle


Add caption


yuuuummmmmm they are having a sale tarts and samps(?) are 1 dollar:) great deal:)

Jenny is starting the Paleo diet so she gave us all of her nasty people food which turned out to be awesome food!! THANK YOU so much Jenny!!!!! We are very grateful:)

Well this was another boring post sorry guys! I am still learning and need to take more pictures in my day to show you some interesting stuff:)


No comments: