Tuesday, November 22, 2011

feeling ok :)

I am feeling oddly calm considering thanksgiving is two days away.
I have all the furniture moved around where I want it, the carpet is clean, almost all of the laundry is done, the dishwashers running, all I have left is to touch up the paint on the walls, clean the bathrooms, change the sheets and figure out the timing of dinner! Not too bad! I was worried that I would feel really overwhelmed but I feel alright:)

Today we got a new tv!! I am really really excited to have a tv in the bedroom! It will be nice on the weekends when Caleb works until 12:00, that way I can knit in bed and watch tv. hahaha im pretty lame. I have a hard time going to sleep when he is not home so hopefully this will help.

Miss. Lane is sleeping over at her Nonnas house tonight. I am so grateful for the help I have from my family!. Their is no way I could have gotten the carpets cleaned if she were here tonight. It was too loud and I cant do that when she is awake because I would have to hold her the whole time and that is tiring! and boring for her but she is too freaked out by loud noises to be down by herself.

My wonderful friend Jennifer let me borrow her parents carpet cleaner and I am so thankful for that too! I love having good friends:) Thank you so much Jennifer!

I am sorry if I am rambling but I had ONE WHOLE BEER and ya know how that goes for me....ya pathetic

I am going to go lay in bed and finsish Laneys Indian costume and watch Raising Hope!

Have a Terrific Tuesday night!

No comments: