Friday, November 18, 2011

Im Blank Because......

I stole this from Little Miss Momma:) she is one of my favorite mommy bloggers!

I’m weird because…
I cant sit on the couch with my feet hanging off they have to be on Caleb or sitting Indian style(if he isn't home) 
I have to sleep on the right side of the bed
I cant wear shoes in the house it feels so wrong
I have to wash a blanket right away if someone besides Caleb or I use it
Black coffee is like candy to me I freaking love it! 
I hate being cold but I cant wait for snow




I’m a bad friend because…
I am horrible at responding on facebook
I don't respond to texts in a timely manner


I’m a good friend because…
I always make time for them
I care about them A LOT!
I always try to help them if they need me


I’m sad because…
 I miss my sister
my husband has to work so much
my only mommy friend/cousin lives 45 mins away
 


I’m happy because…
My baby is healthy 
I have a home
we don't struggle financially
my family loves me as much as I love them:)
Laney snuggles me before I put her to bed
my husband treats me like a princess





I’m excited for…
snow
hosting Thanksgiving 
getting to see all of Caleb's family:) 
my christmas tree
giving gifts
turning on the heat

 Have a stupendous Friday night!


2 comments:

JenniferD said...

I'm a mommy friend and I live super close! ;-) We should try to hang out more! You mean so much to me! Love you!

Captain said...

Can't wait to see you either!

-Elisa