Thursday, November 17, 2011

So tired.....

I am so tired. Laney woke up this morning at six and I am worried that my new medication is suppressing my appetite because I barely ate today. Its not that I am not hungry I just can keep going without eating. Usually I am like falling asleep or get really sick feeling but I feel fine and I have so much more to do than eat so it just gets overlooked! Ugh which makes me exhausted by the time I do eat. I am struggling to write this post right now I am that tired! The playstation network is being 'worked on' so no netflix tonight :( boo just going to watch my husband play some skyrim. It is actually an interesting game its not just a shooter.


I am sorry that this post is so lame:( I will get some cute pictures of Laney and Kinsley for tomorrows post!

Have sweet dreams on this Thursday night!

No comments: