Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I'm loving right now....

via
These chicken nuggets! Laney really likes chicken nuggets and I hated giving her those greasy ones until I found these at Costco! They are not greasy and are all natural.


via
I just started using this foundation and i love it! I was using a loose powder before and it made my skin look really dry. I really like this it has really good coverage and doesnt look dry.


House of Smiths
I loooooove this wreath but I want to do different colors! I love how full it is! I am not a fan of skinny wreaths. I don't know what colors to do!!! Any suggestions???


NaBloPoMo
yaaaaaay! I love knowing everyday that Every Day Normal Tales will post! I wish Ninnifur would blog more but I understand that she is very busy and her life just changed in many ways and she is trying to figure out how to balance it all.


via
I want this vest!!! It is cuter in person. When I see something that I like I kind of obsess over it until I get it. Its bad!!!!! I just have so many ideas for this vest I think it is a good staple item.


Well I put our mini christmas tree in Laneys room tonight. I just couldnt help it I am in serious need of some Christmas! I am going to go make some safe ornaments for her tree:) Or finish Jennys scarf I havent decided yet!

Have a superb Tuesday night!

1 comment:

Ciara said...

Yay! Im loving nablopomo too! I love knowing you'll post and having a new one to read! :)