Monday, November 14, 2011

Hmmmm

I couldn't think of a good title today, I hate when that happens!

I finished a project today! It feels so good to finish something you have been thinking about or have been working on for too long! Does it seem like I am always screaming since I use so many exclamation points?!?!?!? Hahaha


yay:) this is my Thanksgiving bunting! I love how it turned out! But I really hate my blank white walls! Bleh!



I love all the frayed edges it makes it look rustic:)

I just used burlap and cut it into traiangles then cut out the letters which sucked! I am not very good at letters. :p and hot glued them all to a black peice of yarn! I wanted to use some twine but all I had at home was black yarn and I wanted to get this done! I might add something to the ends instead of the little black bows but I dont know yet! If you have any ideas how I can make it look more interesting  back there for Thanksgiving let me know!!
We had tacos for dinner:) I love these serving dishes. We got them at our wedding shower and this is the first time I have used them! This look so unhealthy :p We were out of lettuce and we were starving so we couldn't go to the store!

No comments: