Sunday, November 25, 2012

21 weeks

I forgot to write on Wednesday when I turned? Became? 21 weeks:)

-baby boy is the size of a carrot

-I'm feeling pretty good still:)

-I HATE sleeping on my side:/ I feel like I wake up all night trying to find a good position when all I want is to be on my back!

- I want one of those big pregnancy pillows that wraps around you. I think I might just go buy some squishy king size pillows to put around my self though since the preg pillows are pricey!!!

That's about all I have that's new since last week!

I had such a wonderful weekend with my family:) Caleb's family has always made me feel so comfortable:) I am so thankful for that especially since I am so shy it can be hard!

I made no bake cookies tonight! I have been craving them:)

Have a sweet Sunday night!

1 comment:

Monika said...

What you said about our family touched my heart and made my eyes well up immediately with joyful tears of love!!