Tuesday, November 13, 2012

beauty products



Today I want to share what beauty products I use:) First off I have very sensitive skin, especially on my face! I cant use any liquid foundations although I do love them! They make me break out and make my psyriosis bad on my face. I never really found a color that matched my skin anyway so powder is all around better for me!

To wash my face I use Cetephil and I use Olay face lotion.

No makeup


I tried to get a close up of around my mouth but I was using my phone so its not very good. Pregnancy has given me some nice zits around my mouth!

I bought bareMinerals kit from Ulta that came with three brushes, foundation, bronzer, mineral powder, and primer. 

I bought a bareMinerals kit that came with three different brushes, foundation, bronzer, mineral powder, and primer for like 60 dollars. I use the concealer brush with the foundation. I think their is a seperate concealer but the foundation works great for me!







FINISHED!I use covergirl eyerliner only on the top, and maybelline mascara. I just wear chapstick on my lips, right now I am using carmex.
I wanted to add more pictures and details to this post but I am having a lot of issues with the pictures and wording and NO patience for it!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a beautiful night!

No comments: