Wednesday, November 28, 2012

22 Weeks and other news!!

First things first: My amazing beautiful cousin Ciara got married to the love of her life and father to her two beautiful girls today!!! I am so so so stinking happy for them! Best surprise ever:)

I don't really have anything to top that news;) we painted a table today in our living room:) it was black and chipped , it makes me really happy to see it all sleek and gray

 My mom bought me this vanity at an estate sale? I think thats what its called, when I was in high school and I still love it and use it!! We painted it right there so those cards under it were to keep the paint off of the carpet :p





I am 22 weeks today! I broke out the maternity jeans today and they are much more comfortable for sitting on the ground and playing! I still have room for some booty and thigh growing in these pants which is good! All of my maternity shirts are waaaay too big still but my long sleeved regular shirts make me look a little stuffed into them:/ awkward stage.


Well have a dreamy Wednesday night!

No comments: